ScottsMiracle-Gro will never ask for payment or financial information at any stage in the recruitment process.
Fraudulent recruitment practices are a global problem. To avoid falling victim to recruitment fraud:
- Do not to respond to unsolicited offers from people you are unfamiliar with
- Do not disclose personal or financial details to anyone you do not know
- If you are asked for payment of any kind from a recruiter, contact your local police department as this is very likely to be fraud.
- Be wary of job offers extended solely by text message or message chats
- For more “Guidelines for a Safe Job Search” click here for information from Indeed, one of the nation’s largest career sites
If you have any concerns about a job posting or communication of a job offer from ScottsMiracle-Gro, contact us here: HROne@scotts.com.