Spring is the busiest time of year for our company. That’s when we need you.
Our part-time seasonal merchandisers are the faces of our brands for our retailers, and they are a key to our success. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, we want to talk to you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with our sales managers and retail store associates
- Keep the retail store shelves stocked and presentable
- Learn about our products and counsel our retail customers and their store associates
- Look for and identify opportunities for additional sales and increasing our footprint within the store
We’re looking for someone who:
- Operates effectively independently
- Can work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Has retail, merchandising and/or stocking experience
- Is a problem solver with a service-oriented attitude
What we’ll offer you:
- Competitive retirement program with up to 7.5% 401(k) match
- Valuable, hands-on experience within merchandising, retail and customer service
- Competitive hourly wage
- On-the-job training including in-depth product knowledge about all of our products
Read the job description for full details.